Madeira Beach & John’s Pass
Be sure to follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/judye…) for up to date events, concerts, activities, and specials in the area.
• Waltz Fish Shak/224 Boardwalk Pl/727-395-0732/www.waltzfishshak.com
With a Key West vibe Waltz menu is written daily. Only using local fresh catch fish which is reflected in the menu & hours. So get there early!
• Mad Beach Fish House/ 13205 Gulf Blvd/ 727-398-4103/www.madbeachfishhousefl.com
Pet friendly outdoor seating
Sat & Sun from11-4 Bloody Mary Bar
Fri & Sat @ 5pm, Sun starting between 1-2 Live Music
• Madeira Beach Juicerie/15025 Madeira Way/727-827-2199/www.madeirabeachjuicerie.com
Pet friendly patio out back and covered seating out front
Superfood bar, juices, smoothies, & acai bowls
• Daiquiri Shak Raw Bar & Grill/14995 Gulf Blvd/727-393-2706/ www.daiquirishak.com
Deck is leashed pet friendly up to 30lbs
Fri-Sun Live Music
Tuesday Trivia @ 8pm
Mon-Sat 11am-7pm Happy Hour
Mon-Thurs 11am-2pm $5 Lunch Specials
Mon-Thurs 4pm-6pm & 11pm-Close Half Price Appetizers
• Bula On The Beach/14601 Gulf Blvd Unit B/727-873-7986/https://www.bula-kafe.com
featuring the finest Kava from Vanuatu, Kahwa Coffee, and Ethnobotanical Teas.
BULA KAFE offers an alcohol-free environment
Leashed Pet Friendly
Mon @ 7pm Trivia
Wed @ 5:30 Pool/Pong Tournement
Thurs @ 7pm Ladies Night
• Pirates Pub n Grub/116 Johns Pass Boardwalk/727-319-6285/www.piratespubngrub.com
Good food for ye belly
Great burgers & Fresh seafood
Pet friendly outdoor seating
• Slyce Madeira Beach/662 150th Av/727-308-7781/www.slycepizzabar.com
Stone baked artisian pizza
whole wheat & gluten free crust available
Mon-Fri from 11-6pm Happy Hour $1 off domestic drafts, select domestic bottles, call liquor, & glasses of house wine
Tues 1/2 off select craft beers
Wed 20% fo bottles of wine
Sun 11-3pm $8 pitchers of bloody marys or mimosas
• Mario’s Ristorante/14995 Gulf Blvd/727-397-4971/www.mariosmadeirabeach.com
Best local Italian fare
Open Tue-Sun from 5-9pm
• Gulf Bistro/15225 Gulf Blvd/727-392-8627/www.gulfbistro.com
Open for dinner Mon-Sun from 5:30-9pm serving the finest French cuisine.
Please call ahead for reservations
• Hinata Japanese Steakhouse/696 150th Av/727-914-4777/www.hinatajapanesesteakhouse.com
Sushi not available on Mondays
Offers a few pet friendly outdoor tablesmbut have to order to-go as these are not full service seating
• Cafe de Bangkok/14601 Gulf Blvd Unit A/727-685-0862/www.cafedebangkokfl.com
Authentic Thai Cuisine
• Sweet Brewnette/18999 Gulf Blvd Suite C2/727-800-9858/www.sweetbrwnette.com
Organic & fairtrae coffee house, offering both breakfast & lunch with weekly & seasonal specials
All art featured in the resturaunt is done by local artist & up for sale!
• Mad Beach Mini Donuts/212 John’s Pass Boardwalk7272-289-7029/www.addictedtothebeanfl.com
Fresh fluffy cake doughnuts made every morning. Also serving coffee, gelato, shaved ice & more.
There are a few cafe style tables outside that are dog friendly
• Kilwin’s/160 John’s Pass Boardwalk/727-397-9800/ www.kilwins.com/stores/kilwins-john’s-pass
Mackiknac Island style fudge paddled with wooden paddles & loaged up on marble tables the old fashion way
Plus 40 flavors of Kilwins original recipe ice cream & much more
• Zeno’s Boardwalk Sweet Shop/206 Boardwalk Pl/727-623-9936/www.worldsmostfamoustaffy.com
World’s most famous salt water taffy is the specialty here, along with brittle, fudge, popcorn & seafoam candy
• Madeira Beach Yoga Inc/200 Rex Pl/727-401-7380/www.madeirabeachyoga.com.
offers yoga classes in studio space, on the beach and on the Yoga Patio overlooking Boca Ciega Bay
single class for$15 or two for $26
• Florida Tiki Tours/13205 Gulf Blvd/727-418-6070/www.floridatikitours.com”
Take a relaxing 90 minute tour around the Johns Pass and Boca Ciega Bay area on a Hawaiian style Tiki Hut with you and 5 of your friends!
Bring your own food and drinks
Rates starting @ $45
• Mad Beach Parasail/110 John’s Pass Boardwalk/727-410-6443/www.madbeachparasail.com
offering single, double, or triple parasail flights (call for pricing)
Also available bannana boat rides @ $20 per person and up to 6 people
• The Pirate Ship Royal Conquest/140 Boardwalk Pl/7727-423-7824/www.boattoursjohnspass.com
The Pirate Ship at John’s Pass is fun for all ages! Water gun battles, treasure hunts, limbo, face painting, and pirate stories are just some of the activities that the you can enjoy onboard. ($10-$33 per person)
Also available: Dolphin quest $20-$25 per person
Jp Cat – Day sight seeing tour $10-$45 per person
Sail & Swim $10-$70 per person
Chamagne Sunset Cruise $10-$50 per person
• Florida Fun Boat/727-906-7993/www.flafunboat.com
Dolphin watching, sunset cruise, parasiling, bar hopping tours, bird watching tours, etc.
2hr cruises starting @ $50 per person
Edgmont Key Excursion/up to 6 people: 4hrs $600
6hrs $800 (includes parasail & speed boat lunch)
8hrs $1,000 (includes parasial, speed boat lunch, plus Bunces Pass tour)
• Hubbard’s Marina/170 John’s Pass Boardwalk/727-393-1947/www.hubbardsmarina.com
Check out live cams to see the fresh catches!
Offers deep sea fishing charters, party boats, eco tours & more
• Mad Beach Paddle Sports/11125 Gulf Blvd ,Treasure Island/610-217-2604/www.madbeachpaddlesports.com
Delivery available as well as coolers, dry bags & waterproof bluetooth speakers
Rentals, lessons & tours
Fat tire bikes starting @ $35 for 2hrs
Electric bikes starting @ $50 for 2hrs
Night SUP $55 for 2hrs(must have 2 on water)
Sunset glow tour $75 (leaves 30min before sunset & last 90min)
Day tour SUP $64 for 2hr
• Bicentennial Park/565 Tom Stuart Causeway/727-391-9951
Small beach, kayak launch, pet friendly!
• Spa Escape/15170 Municipal Dr(behingd CVS on Gulf Blvd)/727-424-8090/www.spaescapestpete.com
Offering a variety of services such as teeth whitening, lash extensions,organic facials, body wraps, waxing & tiniting, 60 & 90 min massages including hot stone & prenatal, microdemabrasion/jessner peel, led light therapy, & non-invasive facelifts with microcurrent.
Specials include: Head to toe pamper package $210 (2hr 15min)
Relax & rejuvenate package $225 (2hr 30min)
• A to Z Rentals/ 244 150th Av/866-408-0048/www.rentfromatoz.com
Baby equipment, beach gear, bikes & more
Online reservations available
Self service pick up & return 6am-midnight with reservation
• Mad Beach Surf Shack/14953 Gulf Blvd/727-873-7258/www.madbeachsurfshack.com
Full retail surf shop, plus bike,scooter, kayak & paddle board rentals
• Paw Paws Pet Boutique/166 John’s Pass Boardwalk/ www.pawpaws.biz
Dog gifts & merchandise for pets & the people who love them.
Dog bakery with a large supply of locally made dog treats
• Del Sol/13011 Village Blvd/727-393-3800/ www.delsol.com/stores/madeira-beach
Fun clothing & accessories for everyone that change colors in the sun!
• Lori’s Soap & Sponge Market/ 12917 Village Blvd/727-954-3417/ www.lorisoaps.com
Sea sponges, natural soaps & more.
• The Spice & Tea Exchange/ 110 129th Av East/ 727-319-4000/ www.spiceandtea.com
Offering more than 140 spices, 80 exclusive hand mixed blends, 16 naturally flavored sugars, an array of salts & more than 30 exotic teas